Need an account?
16 Tipperary: The village pump, Templederry, 8 M. SE. of Nenagh
14 Clare: The library, Kilmihil, 9 M. NE. of Kilrush.
17 Waterford: Hanoras cottage / Nire church, 4 M. E. of Ballymacarbry
11 Wexford: Taghmon fountain, 9 M. W. of Wexford
24 Galway: The volunteer arch, between Laurencetown & Kiltormer
20 Mayo: Abandoned church, 2 M. S. of Kiladoon [SW. of Louisburgh].
21 Sligo: Ballindoon friary, NE. shore of Lough Arrow.
2 Derry: Martello tower, Magilligan point
1 Donegal: Maritime museum, Greencastle
5 Cavan/Monaghan: Paddy Kavanagh monument, Inniskeen.
13 Laois/Offaly: Thatched shelter, Lough Boora, S. of Blue Ball – Cloghan rd.
8 Louth/Meath: Athcarne, the “White Cross”, Duleek - Balrath rd.
22 Letrim: One of Fenagh’s old churches
7 Longford/Westmeath: Taghmon church, 1M. E. of Crookedwood
12 Carlow/Kilkenny: Adelaide memorial church, Myshall
10 Wicklow: Horseshoe arch [AD 1873] the bridge, Aughrim
9 Dublin/Kildare: Taghadoe round tower, 3 M. S. of Maynooth
Noughaval market stone, 5 Km NE of Kilfenora
Flagmount church bell tower, Lough Graney, 7K. N. of Feakle
Fr. Ted’s House, 4m N.E. of Killinaboy (private, photo from road)
22 Leitrim: Lady’s rest, Glenfarne demesne forest - Lough MacNean shore
6 Ferman/Tyrone: “Border buster” monument, 8 Km W of Derrylin - near Swanlinbar
5 Cavan/Monagh: Restored rail station, Belturbet
17 Waterford: Suir bridge from Granny, 4 Km W of Waterford city - N 24
16 Tipperary: Kilcooly abbey, 6 Km S of Urlingford
12 C’low/K’kenny: Stroan fountain, 4 Km N of Thomastown - off R448 (old N9)
11 Wexford: Sigginstown castle, Tacumshin, 7 Km SW of Tagoat (Rosslare)
21 Sligo: The bridge under which L Easky empties itself